Chalkida is the Capital City of Evia Island, a City with Great history and amazing places to visit.
Get ready to explore this magical city, by booking a one day trip Chalkida City Tour, organized by Trogadas Travel.
- Pick up from Pefki
- Pick up from Neos Pirgos.
- Pick up from Edipsos.
- 30 min
- Stop for a small break and some coffee.
- Arrival in Chalkida the Capital of Evia.
- 30 min
- Short city center bus tour with guide (English or Sebian)
- 30 min
- Visit the Karababa Castle of Chalkida.
- 1 and half hours
- Free time in the city center.
- 3 hours
- Free time for swimming in Alikes Beach.
- Gathering and departure for Edipsos.
- Drop off transfer to Edipsos.
- Drop off transfer to Pefki.
Departure from Edipsos is at 08:45h. We travel through the Island by bus until the capital city of Evia- Chalkida. It is the only capital city in Europe which one half of the city is on island and another on the continent.
We need 2 and a half hours ride to reach Chalkida. On the way there we will have a short stop to the church of Agios Ioannis Rossos. Arrival in the city at 11:30h followed by city tour by bus through the city. You will sea the most beautiful parts of the city ( Euripus bridge, the Port of Chalkida, The Red house, The Hero’s square…etc)
Our tour finishes on the Fourka hill where we will go for a walk in Fortress Karababa. After that we go back to the city centre where you will have 1 and half hours spare time to enjoy your walk by the sea, or to explore the shops.
After that we continue our trip to the most famous sandy beach in Chalkida- Alikes, where you will have 3 hours for swimming and relaxing on the sun. Departure will be approximately at 18:00 . Arrival in Edipsos at 20:30h.
Chalkida - Photos
Chalkida - Video
Bus Meeting Points